THE LABORATORY APPROACH TO BUILT ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION.
(ABSTRACT FROM SYMPOSIUM MEETING HELD AT TU-BERLIN)
The project URBAN LAB+ is an initiation to set the interactive platform for various educational institutes who are involved in higher education in urban studies. The URBAN LAB+ is involved eight partners with TU BERLIN (Technische Universitat, Berlin, Germany) as host and coordinator for the entire project.
The Larger interest of URBAN LAB+ is to promote higher education, improve services of international students & strengthening relation among the institutes across the world. The partners of the URBAN LAB+ are as follows:
– Technische Universitat, Berlin, Germany (TU)
– University College, London, UK
– Ecole Ploytechnique Federale De Lausanne, Switzerland.
– Universita Della Calabria, Italy
– Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile.
– University of The Witwatersrand, South Arfrica
– Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture & Env. Studies, Mumbai, India
– The Chinese University of Honkong.
It began with emphasize on process of urban dynamics of our cities that needs clear planning strategies for future projection that may have impact of our daily life. It needs to be articulated through dialogue that needs to be synchronized within academics setups, especially among universities across the section for global learning. The URBAN LAB+ invited the international partners and elaborated the subject of international urban issues which requires collaborative research, Intellectual and disciplinary resources & how URBAN LAB+ can facilitate the entire process with in collaboration with EU.